BWH Plant Co is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team. This person plays an important role as they’ll be one of the “faces” of the company. That’s why a high level of professionalism is critical in order to present the organization in the best light possible. Job includes handling customer support emails, keeping records of customer interactions and claims, order adjustments, and more. This role reports directly to our Customer Service Manager and should be comfortable in a flexible working environment. An interest in plants is a MUST!
- Orlando, FL (flexibility for some remote work)
- Engage directly with customers through multiple channels (live chats, email, social channels), who contact us for many topics. Conversations can range from helping pick the perfect plant, care tips, or even problem-solving when something doesn’t go as planned.
- Research and problem-solve to determine appropriate solutions for customers, think proactively, and set follow-ups as needed to ensure contact resolution.
- Keep detailed and accurate notes of customer interactions and damage claims.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers and make sure their issues are successfully resolved.
- Utilize active listening, patience, empathy, and kindness to customers and Team Members alike.
- Assist with placement of orders, cancelations, order edits, refunds, and/or exchanges.
- Basic knowledge of company information, products, services, and events
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction, reoccurring issues, shipping claims, and more.
- High level of professionalism and ability to handle stressful situations.
- Ability to multi-task (e.g., maintain several live chat conversations while navigating on the computer and taking notes) and perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in using computers, both for data entry, as well as for rapid navigation through systems and the internet to search for information to help support our customers.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Willingness to learn and open to taking feedback, as well as operate in a culture of being open-minded to grow.
- Comfortable working both remotely and at the retail store.
- Previous experience in a customer service role preferred
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized & computer literate
- Must be 18 years of age or older
Why BWH Plant Co.
- Opportunity to grow within a budding new business
- Flexible schedules
- Complimentary plant & merch perks
- Fun & lively team environment
If interested in applying please email your resume with the subject "Customer Service Representative" to email@example.com