- Orlando, FL
- Responsible for creating, editing and producing digital content for the BWH brand.
- Coordinate shoot schedules, manage production timelines, and efficiently incorporate feedback to finalize content pieces on time.
- Explore, adopt, and implement the latest trends in social media to keep the target audience engaged with the BWH brand.
- Maintain quality and consistency when creating content while achieving the goal of increasing traffic and brand visibility.
- Design and develop strategic communications that visually and contextually share BWH messages to a digital audience.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to brainstorm and develop content ideas while maintaining content quality standards and optimizing content for digital channels
- Use phone & DSLR to capture photos and video for multiple digital platforms, including mobile, online and social media.
- Demonstrates innovative and creative approaches to drive audience engagement.
- Monitor and report on trends and technologies.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure social channels are supporting product launches, sales and other marketing initiatives.
- Knowledge and success in creating Instagram Reels, TikToks, gifs, and animations.
- Ability to work independently and proactively to keep multiple projects moving.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest & YouTube
- Candidate must be flexible and willing to work varied schedules, including weekends and holidays
- Minimum of 2 years’ progressive experience in digital media content and audience growth
- Proven background building and managing multiple channels, optimization, and best practices.
- Degree in Marketing/Communications/Media Production or equivalent work experience
- Must have reliable laptop and smartphone
- Reliable means of transportation and able to report to work at various locations (remote, retail store in Orlando, Greenhouse in Apopka)
- Open availability
Why BWH Plant Co.
- Opportunity to grow within a budding new business
- Flexible schedule
- Complimentary plant & merch perks
- Fun & lively team environment
If interested in applying, please share your relevant social media handles and submit a PDF Portfolio of your visual design work, including photos, animations, graphics, and links to video content along with a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Your submissions will be used to assess creative skills during the initial screening process.)