Bros with Hoes Plant Co. is looking for a part time sales associate for our Hourglass Store. The ideal candidate is someone who is outgoing, eager to learn, passionate about plants and values quality customer service. You will be expected to work a minimum of 15 hours per week. Availability must be flexible and include evenings and weekends.
- Orlando, FL
- Operating cash register, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers
- Assist in general maintenance of plants, including watering, rotating, trimming etc.
- Organize, set up, and display plant material in designated retail space for optimal exposure to drive sales
- Ensure displays are swept and clean
- Accurately and efficiently complete sales transactions and maintain proper accountability on register
- Represent the company in a courteous and professional manner
- Communicate with BWH Team on questions, concerns, and feedback from customers
- Track and report inventory
- Minimum of 1+ year of experience in a retail, hospitality, or customer service setting
- Basic numeracy, literacy, and verbal communication skills required.
- Availability must be flexible and include evenings and weekends
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs
- Must have a High School diploma
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Knowledgeable about a variety of plants, including basic plant care, quality issues, diseases and pests is a plus!
Why BWH Plant Co.
- Opportunity to grow within a budding new business
- Flexible schedules
- Complimentary plant & merch perks
- Fun & lively team environment
If interested in applying please email your resume and cover letter with the subject "BWH Retail Associate" to email@example.com