BWH Plant Co
4" Hoya 'Elliptica'
Pickup currently unavailable at BWH Plant Co.
Hoya 'Elliptica' is a unique and easy-care houseplant best known for its elliptical-shaped green leaves with white green veining and bronze hues underneath. This plant prefers bright, indirect light and does not do well in low-light environments. With enough light, this plant will produce hoya blooms.
*Plant may vary slightly based on stock*
- Taelor W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoLove at First Sight
It’s growing all over the place!Have you shopped with BWH Plant Co?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Level of Plant KnowledgeRated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Wei Jyn C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoHealthy plant
Arrived quite bushy with many vines. Already pushing out new growth!Have you shopped with BWH Plant Co?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Level of Plant KnowledgeRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JulesVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoNice
Arrived in ok condition. Most of the leaves were very thin and the baby leaves did not make it, but should be fine in the long runBPBWH Plant Co1 year ago
Hi Jules - thanks for writing a review and I'm so sorry your plant experienced some shipping issues! The leaves of the 'elliptica' are naturally on the thinner side, and fingers crossed that a little TLC will help it bounce back just fine! If you do notice any decline in its condition, please feel free to send our customer support team an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with some photos and we'll be happy to help find a solution.
- Christine H.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars1 year agoArrived quite wilted, but the healthy leaves are beautiful.
I've ordered several plants from BWH Plant Co. and have been impressed with their variety and quality. Overall, I'm a very happy customer! I was really excited to receive this plant but was disappointed when it arrived with half of the leaves wilted and dying. I'm hoping that the remaining healthy growth will survive and thrive, but so far it is looking quite sad.BPBWH Plant Co1 year ago
Hi Christine! Thanks for leaving us a review and we're so sorry that one of your plants didn't arrive in the best condition. We'd like to help find a solution here so I've gone ahead and sent you an email to follow up on this!
- AliciaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoGreat Plant
I've never seen one in person, it's so much better than a picture. Very healthy, bounced back from shipping quickly