- JRJoann R.Verified BuyerReviewing4" Philodendron 'Bipennifolium'I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoPhilodendron bipen
It reminds me of a florida ghost. Very similar leaf pattern. Love it. Came in perfect.Have you shopped with BWH Plant Co?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5I'm New Here Frequent ShopperLevel of Plant KnowledgeRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Beginner ExperiencedWas this helpful?
- ASAnn S.Verified BuyerReviewing5" Philodendron 'Bipennifolium'I recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year agoDisappointed
Normally I am overjoyed by my purchases from BwH. This one was a tad sad. As soon as I got it out the soil had spilled everywhere. Okay, it happens. Got it set back up with new potting mix. Not a bad looking plant at all. Everything seemed okay. Then, the very next day multiple parts were not only droopy but the stems were very soft and sad. I was afraid to let them sit too long and possibly die so I've chopped to prop and hopefully save the plant. Won't deter me from BwH by far. Things happen and I have had many wonderful transactions. I'm sure it will grow to be a big and beautiful bipen.Was this helpful?BWBros with Hoes Plant Co1 year ago
Hi Ann! Thank you for this feedback - We're so sorry to hear you had an issue with your most recent order and are always happy to help should a plant arrive in poor condition. Our team has sent you an email to follow up on the damage that occurred with your most recent order so we can make this right.
- AGAleksandra G.Verified BuyerReviewing5" Philodendron 'Bipennifolium'I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove the funky leaves
Love, love, love this plant. Bipennifolium is such a fun plant, love the green color that almost seems speckled with silver. I’m so excited to have this for my collection. Highly recommend BWH for all plant parents. You won’t be disappointed.Was this helpful?
- LBLaresa B.Verified BuyerReviewing4" Philodendron 'Bipennifolium'I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoBig and Beautiful!
The plant was bigger than I imagined it would be! Great aerial roots ready for a totem to climb!Have you shopped with BWH Plant Co?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5I'm New Here Frequent ShopperLevel of Plant KnowledgeRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Beginner ExperiencedWas this helpful?
- KRKeagan R.Verified BuyerReviewing5" Philodendron 'Bipennifolium'I recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year agoOn The Mend
The plant I received had quite a few damaged leaves, and most had spotting that appeared to be spider mite damage. However, after a good spray of oil and a few weeks time, the plant seems to be making a full recovery.Was this helpful?BWBros with Hoes Plant Co11 months ago
Hi Keagan! Thank you for sharing this feedback! It looks like our team has already connected with you via email to help find a solution regarding the plant damage. It sounds like it's recovering well, but feel free to reach us via email at email@example.com if you have any further questions or concerns!